Skip to main content
RIQ Land Surveying & Multi-disciplined Engineering consultants. (Ready To Get The Job Done!)


 Baltimore, MD. • Phone 443-742-0901

 A Progressive Multi Disciplinary Engineering Firm.
(Waterline layout)

We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. Licensed to operate as a business entity in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. Civil Engineering. We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. Land Surveying.

We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. Geographic Information Systems.

We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. Global Positioning System.


We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. Subterranean Tunneling.

We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. Drone Services..

We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment. A progressive multi disciplinary engineering firm.


 We provide professional services in public works, land development, land use and the environment.

We provide professional services and house inspections and insurance surveys

We provide professional video inspection services and drone services


Looking to start a career in engineering? With offices in Maryland and growing, there are exciting opportunities to join the RIQ Organization. Email: Riqandassociates@gmail.com for available positions


Proudly Serving the DMV area for over 14years RIQ. is a progressive multi disciplinary engineering firm providing professional services public works, land development, land use and the environment.

Founded in April 2014, RIQ. is a disadvantaged, minority, veteran owned company providing excellent public service and activity till present and has established validity in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Land Surveying, Geographic Information Systems and Global Positioning System, providing these services to local clients in the private sector as well as state government agencies and military installations. The company is licensed to operate as a business entity in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.






 From the start of your project until the end. No site too Big No Plans too small!




 Specializing in Construction Layout, and Topographic Services
RIQ Can Get the Job Done! 

Lets look at your plans and get you project Completed


Riq is the stakeout guru of the DMV area and has proudly worked with multiple surveyors before starting his companyEdit photo
Edit Profile
I'm a army veteran studying to obtain my License in Surveying and Civil Engineering. I have over 12 years experience in boundary , construction staking, Gps, topographic, and ALTA surveys. Dedication and integrity are my most profitable qualities. I enjoy networking with engineers and surveyors and have developed a way of living that supports my profession. I have worked hundreds of survey projects in the DMV area. I am proud to have been apart of the the development of numerous DOD projects as a surveyor and I look forward to taking my career to new heights. I have excellent experience using scanners, drones, robotics, data collectors, GPS, and all different varieties of land surveying software and hardware. I have a excellent work performance record and enjoy spending my spare time learning more about the technology I'm using. I have been using Trimble, Topcon, Lieca, and Sokkia total stations for the last few years and I have mastered the many uses of the functions of these products. I am challenging myself to become a product knowledge genius in the survey industry and look forward to seeing where my career path will take me. 
I was a petroleum engineer in the US Army and I served during 2000-2004, I come from a military family and I have traveled all around the world. I would love to relocate in the event that a great opportunity might come around. My hobbies include music, entertainment, and my family. I look forward to engaging with my next career opportunity. I am open to connect with any survey professional who may need help any career related topics.



Experience

Add new position

Education

Add new education

Volunteer Experience

Add new volunteer experience


Accomplishments

Tariq has 2 organizations2


Organizations






































Founded in April 2014, RIQ. is a disadvantaged, minority, veteran owned company providing excellent public service and activity till present and has established validity in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Land Surveying, Geographic Information Systems and Global Positioning System, providing these services to local clients in the private sector as well as state government agencies and military installations. The company is licensed to operate as a business entity in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.


Locked Cocked Ready to Rock
Construction Layout Guru
Tariq Brown

PHONE: (443)742-0901

Comments